H1B visa british airways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa british airways

I am travelling to India via London from New York and back. I have an indian passport and valid H1b visa (valid till Jan 15th, 2016) during the course of my travel. Do I need any other document to travel?
    My I-797 was extended upto 2018. My visa is valid but not in sync with the new I-797, will that be an issue while I travel ?

No issues since you will have a valid H1B visa in your passport as of your date of travel. If you have an expired U.S visa, then you will need a transit visa to transit through U.K and few European countries.
    Check with your Airlines and they can guide you.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1 B Visa - British AAirways

Hi,

I got selected in lottery for H1B Visa in 2014 and since i was in Change of Status in US i did not have it stamped while i was in US last year. As i had no Visa Stamped in my passport British Airways did not allow me to board the flight while i was coming back to India in December.

I have my Visa Stamped in July 2015 aiming to be back in US for August 2015. Please let me know if British Airways would allow me to go through London to USA without having a transit UK Visa.

Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Laxmi Durga View Post
        Hi,

I got selected in lottery for H1B Visa in 2014 and since i was in Change of Status in US i did not have it stamped while i was in US last year. As i had no Visa Stamped in my passport British Airways did not allow me to board the flight while i was coming back to India in December.

I have my Visa Stamped in July 2015 aiming to be back in US for August 2015. Please let me know if British Airways would allow me to go through London to USA without having a transit UK Visa.

Thank you so much.
        If you already have a valid US visa, you do not need a transit visa in this case.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X