Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Stamping Help Urgently Needed - Medical Situation in India

Hello All,

Need your help urgently as I have medical situation back in India.
    I am planning to travel to India as I have medical situation their. Currently I am on H1-B and I am working for US based reputed Product Development company as Full time employee.
    5 Months back i switched from consulting firm to full time with US based product development company. I got my h1-b transferred to US based firm and got approval for another remaining years on my h1. I have to travel to India next week can you please help me what all documents do I need to take from my current employer and suggest me which consulate do I go for stamping. I have couple of queries which i have mentioned

1. My previous employer has bad track record at particular consulate and that is the consulate where I am suppose or planning to go for interview. As I have changed to US based firm will stamping get hamper due to my previous employer? (Please suggest I am really worried with this)

2. Can you let me know list of documents which I would need from my current employer?

3. As per immihelp document list do I need below documents from my current employer even though its US based MNC and I am FTE
    a. Petitioner's income tax return for last 2 years and financial statements
    b. List of all employees at each location and their designation details
    c. State employment wage report
    d. A list of all candidates petitioned by the petitioning entity that applied at the consulate where applicant will be applying the exact times when they joined and duration for which they worked including date of departure.
    e. 15 Photographs of inside outside of work location
    f. A detailed and specific account of how the applicant will be employed during next 12 months. It must specify location , client and client information , nature of project, duration of project.

4. If at all can you let me know the wait time for all the consulate?

Thanks a lot in advance as I really need your help and support

1. My previous employer has bad track record at particular consulate and that is the consulate where I am suppose or planning to go for interview. As I have changed to US based firm will stamping get hamper due to my previous employer? (Please suggest I am really worried with this)
    >>> Should not have any issues since you are no longer with that employer. However, if you were not paid according to your LCA while you were with your previous employer or if you were out of status, then it can have impact.

2. Can you let me know list of documents which I would need from my current employer?
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-stamping-documents/

3. As per immihelp document list do I need below documents from my current employer even though its US based MNC and I am FTE
    a. Petitioner's income tax return for last 2 years and financial statements
    b. List of all employees at each location and their designation details
    c. State employment wage report
    d. A list of all candidates petitioned by the petitioning entity that applied at the consulate where applicant will be applying the exact times when they joined and duration for which they worked including date of departure.
    e. 15 Photographs of inside outside of work location
    f. A detailed and specific account of how the applicant will be employed during next 12 months. It must specify location , client and client information , nature of project, duration of project.
    >>> It is nice to carry them. But most employers will be very hesitant to hand them over to their employees. In most cases, the VO will not ask for these documents if you are working for good reputed company. If needed, they will issues a 221g slip and the employer can directly send these documents to the consulate.

4. If at all can you let me know the wait time for all the consulate?
    >>> That you will have to look at each consulate's appointment wait time.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X