my hubby has stamping of old comapny h1b visa in passport valid till 2007 but now he changed comapny and havs new i-1797, now in his office there is a requoiremnt to travel to UK , now should he stamp new visa and enter usa again or old company H1B visa is ok to travel to UNITED KINGDOM......., kindly give ur valuable views