Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B extension - Where can i get extension visa stamp on my passport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension - Where can i get extension visa stamp on my passport?

I got my H1B extended this year- however the visa stamp on my passport is now expired (with the initial term of the H1B).

Looks like i can't get the visa stamp within US- is that correct?

If so, can i ONLY get this done in my home country (Turkey)- or can i take care of this during my vacation in bahamas or mexico?

Help appreciated...

>>> Correct. You will need to visit a U.S consulate to get the visa stamped.

If so, can i ONLY get this done in my home country (Turkey)- or can i take care of this during my vacation in bahamas or mexico?
    >>> You can get it done in any third country U.S consulate provided they accept visa application from third country citizens. You will need to check the rules and regulations of the individual U.S consulate to make sure if you qualify. Check the below link for Mexico.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you for your response and help! ....

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      >>> Correct. You will need to visit a U.S consulate to get the visa stamped.

>>> You can get it done in any third country U.S consulate provided they accept visa application from third country citizens. You will need to check the rules and regulations of the individual U.S consulate to make sure if you qualify. Check the below link for Mexico.
      https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-stamping-in-mexico/

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X