Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veena_swsh
    replied
    I think even if the vfs website were to work fine, this "error" cannot be rectified. I don't think you can change the category of visa once you have made the appointment.

Leave a comment:

• VisaChief001
    replied
    vfs system is currently under rapid upgradation. Be patient and you will able to cancel or book appointment in few days.

Leave a comment:

• blrmaani
    started a topic Error while trying to remove one applicant

Error while trying to remove one applicant

I added my parent's application to my group and the interview letter ( in the form of PDF ) for my parent's say that the VISA TYPE=H4. Now I would like
    to remove my parent's entries. So I decided to cancel the appointment, delete my parent's application and again renter under B2 category seperately and try for a new appointment.

I see the following error... Please help ...!!! How do I cancel a appointment and get it again?

thanks
    Blr

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.]
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +433
    DBFramework.clsRescheduleAppointment.CheckValidity(String strPassportNo, String strReceiptNo1)
    vfsus.RescheduleAppointment.btnCancelAppointment_Click(Objec t sender, EventArgs e)
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) **08
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEven tHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) **8
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() **292

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X