Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning to change from H to F status need help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to change from H to F status need help!!!

Hello All,

Before we start I want to let you know currently i'm located in India. (coz I do not found a company who can file a h1b transfer for me) thats why I am planning to change my H1b to F1 in coming month. Could you please suggest me what documents I will require for visa stamping: any suggestions, what kind of questions they will ask to me?
    Is it only F1 I can opted here in india or is there any COS I can apply from here?

Please Help

Thank you

Before we start I want to let you know currently i'm located in India. (coz I do not found a company who can file a h1b transfer for me) thats why I am planning to change my H1b to F1 in coming month. Could you please suggest me what documents I will require for visa stamping:
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/f1-visa-stamping-documents/

any suggestions, what kind of questions they will ask to me?
    >>> Questions related to your study in U.S. Everything will be related to F1.

Is it only F1 I can opted here in india or is there any COS I can apply from here?
    >>> There will be no COS since you are outside U.S. You will need to get admission to a school and then get the F1 visa stamped.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X