Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I make h1 amend & extn Preminum processing by sending check to USCIS directly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I make h1 amend & extn Preminum processing by sending check to USCIS directly

Q: Can I make my case (H1b amendment & extension) as Premium processing by sending check of $1225 to USCIS directly ? If Yes, then please provide me pointers AND will USCIS intimate my company/petitioner for the same ?

Reason : My H1b amendment & extn petition was filled 3 weeks back, and I got receipt 2 weeks back. And after going through **** ** Law firm forums, I got to know it takes 3-4 months for approval in normal processing(without RFE).
    And yesterday I was about to get an offer(from a big IT MNC firm) for a better opportunity, but they said they can't wait for months for my current H1B (amend & extn) normal processing approval, and moreover they said they can not file in parallel to H1b extension ( though they said its possible to file multiple H1b transfer in parallel, but h1b transfer not in parallel with H1b Amendment & extension)

One more question :
    Suppose if I get another offer/opportunity(in next few days), can I hide that there is no amendment or/and extension in progress(for me), as in that case they will get ready for H1b trasnfer in pp.

Note : My current H1b visa and I-94 is valid till this year end and extendable

Thanks a lot!

If your I-94 is still valid, they should be able to file the transfer. I don't know why they are not doing that. Push them on that front.

You cannot file for premium processing yourself. But ask your employer to upgrade and you can legally pay the premium processing fee.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X