Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact of Job Change on Spouse EAD

Hello,

My current employer has already started my green card process and my I140 got approved this year in March. My spouse is on H4 and recently received her EAD (last week).
    I have some job offers and thinking of making a move. My question is what would happen to my spouse EAD once I switch to a new company. Is her EAD still valid once I start job in new company. If not what steps can I take to keep her EAD valid.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by kleanKanteen View Post
    Hello,

My current employer has already started my green card process and my I140 got approved this year in March. My spouse is on H4 and recently received her EAD (last week).
    I have some job offers and thinking of making a move. My question is what would happen to my spouse EAD once I switch to a new company. Is her EAD still valid once I start job in new company. If not what steps can I take to keep her EAD valid.

Thanks in advance.
    Her EAD would be valid as long as she has valid EAD, I-94, and you maintain your H1 status, and the I140 is not revoked because the EAD was given on the basis of these.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X