Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa stamping after 221G pink slip in the previous interview

Hello experts,

I went to Chennai in 2013 for visa stamping and I got the 221G pink slip. Luckily by end of fifth week after the stamping, I got my visa approved and got back my passport. So my question is, if I go for stamping again, what are the possibilities of getting pink slip or some other administrative processing which could delay my travel back to states. Or, are there any chances that my visa will get approved right away since the administrative processing has already been done during my last interview.

Any help is much appreciated.

Originally posted by ur_my_vj View Post
    Hello experts,

I went to Chennai in 2013 for visa stamping and I got the 221G pink slip. Luckily by end of fifth week after the stamping, I got my visa approved and got back my passport. So my question is, if I go for stamping again, what are the possibilities of getting pink slip or some other administrative processing which could delay my travel back to states. Or, are there any chances that my visa will get approved right away since the administrative processing has already been done during my last interview.

Any help is much appreciated.
    What was the previous 221G for?

Every application is treated uniquely. I dont think your past 221G and its subsequent resolution would impact positively or negatively the outcome of current visa interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      What was the previous 221G for?

Every application is treated uniquely. I dont think your past 221G and its subsequent resolution would impact positively or negatively the outcome of current visa interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Hi Raghvi,

Thanks for your reply. The previous 221G just said it was for some Administrative Processing.

Comment

Hi Raghvi,

The previous 221G said it was for some Administrative Processing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X