Urgent : Travel during H1B amendment is in process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subhro_83 View Post
    I travelled to India with my amendment pending. Went for stamping .Got stamping approved and then traveled back to USA still with amendment pending without any problems at POE.
    Thanks a tonne Subhro. I am in same situation as well. Just want to ask you this.
    1) while filling ds 160 did you give old approval number or pending amendment receipt number.
    2) what should i fill in "where would you be working" - client location mentioned in pending amendment or employers address
    3) did you carry new lca? Any questions pertaining to amendment at visa?

Thanks a tonne.
    Last edited by kavink11; 05-06-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swapnil21 View Post
      Did all of you who traveled, were able to return without any issue?
      lot of people seem to have same quetsion....even i have the same question...can someone please answer? were you all able to enter USA successfully just based on the H1B transfer receipt?

Comment

can anyone please answer?were you all able to enter with just H1B transfer receipt?

Comment

Originally posted by kavink11 View Post
          Thanks a tonne Subhro. I am in same situation as well. Just want to ask you this.
          1) while filling ds 160 did you give old approval number or pending amendment receipt number.
          2) what should i fill in "where would you be working" - client location mentioned in pending amendment or employers address
          3) did you carry new lca? Any questions pertaining to amendment at visa?

Thanks a tonne.
          @Kavink11: I have the same set of questions. Did you get your questions answered on this thread by Subhro or anyone. Please help me clarify these questions as I am in same situation

Thanks in advance

Comment

H1B visa re-stamping(extension) without valid Amendment

Hope everybody is doing good.. I'm also under the same thread with an additional problem that is visa re-stamping is required before entering in the states!
            My Husband got an visa extension till 2020 but visa yet not re-stamped! Now he moved to client B from Client A (read client not company as he is a vendor).. So he filled his new Amendment.. All his colleagues got RFE in their respective amendments. so we are expecting the same. Now under this circumstances His company wants him to go to India for some business purposes!

Now my question is that can he go their without an valid amendment and get the visa re-stamped? Is there any chances that we can get stuck there? Or we should wait until the Amendment got approve. please help us with the answer.. As He is going to travel 24th Nov, 2017.

Request you to clarify or suggest what is the best way to tackle this issue. Thanks in advance..

Comment

H1B extension visa needs to be stamped but amendment isn't approved yet

Hope you guys are doing well. I have same question like My last amendment isn't approved yet and my H1B extension needs to be stamped. However, MY H1B is valid upto Jun 15,2019. At that situation, there would have any issue in POE during travel back to USA having stamped VISA?

Please help me to give your input.
              Thanks in advance.

Comment

Can a senior/experienced member answer this - is it possible to get stamping in India with the old Notice Of Action while the new H1B amendment is in process? I know some people answered above but responses vary so I wanted to be rest assure.

Reason for Amendment change - Switching the work site for which the H1B was originally approved, not changing the company though.

It'll be great if someone could help with this.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X