H4, And Section 212a4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4, And Section 212a4

Hi my aunt was rejected H4 visa for about three times under tts services and as now that vfs has undertaken, i am facing a problem to book her an appointment for her. as per previous policies one can attend for interview twice by paying the visa application fee of 4600 rs once if there visa is rejected. and my aunt has still one chance of attending the visa as per that. now how do i blook a date for her.

she was rejected a visa under a section 212a4 what does that mean and does any one has suggestions about this and guide me.

I have one more question what is the minumm requirement for one to get a H1 visa?

Please guide me

Thank you
    Vinod

Hi Winod,
    One can go back to the consulate after 3 working days of the previous refusal. What matters most is what change of circumstances you can prove to over come the last refusal. 212 (a)(4) pertains to being a Public Charge while in US. It becomes very important to assert to them with documentary support that your aunt's finances are now good and you will not take recourse to public funds.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Hi veena

thank you for ur advice, well i did not get a complete answer to my question. about how do i block a date for her

Comment

Originally posted by winod
        Hi veena

thank you for ur advice, well i did not get a complete answer to my question. about how do i block a date for her
        Assuming that your aunt is in India, pay Rs.4600 + Rs.476 at the notified HDFC Bank and follow the procedure on www.vfs-usa.co.in to make the appointment.
        VEENA
        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

but she has one more chance to go to the visa councelling as she was rejected visa once and i think there was a rule that one can attend visa councelling if it is rejected till one year

Comment

Not true. It only depends upon your luck in getting an appointment. Seek professional help if you can. Its pretty difficult to overcome 212 (a) (4) rejections.
            VEENA
            (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X