Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Approval Notice

Hello,

My H1B amendment petition has been filed under premium process and the petition status was changed to "Case approved and my decision was emailed" on 8th Sep. I believe USCIS usually email the approval notice for the cases in premium process on the same day of the approval. But my attorney did not get the approval notice in email yet.

May i know how much time it would take for USCIS to send the approval notice through email and the time to mail the hard copy.

Regards,
    Senthil

Sometimes USCIS doesn't seem to send the approval via email if the case gets upgraded from normal to premium. In most cases they do. It takes less than 2 weeks to get the hard copy of the approval via mail. Give it another day and if your attorney doesn't receive the soft copy via email, then they can talk to USCIS and ask them to send a copy by email.
    Last edited by shervin143; 09-10-2015, 07:29 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Sometimes USCIS doesn't seem to send the approval via email if the case gets upgraded from normal to premium. In most cases they do. It takes less than 2 weeks to get the hard copy of the approval via mail. Give it another day and if your attorney doesn't receive the soft copy via email, then can talk to USCIS and ask them to send a copy by email.
      This is correct. In my case of last approval, there was no email notice sent; and hard copy was on delivered by 15th day.

Comment

Originally posted by sendil06 View Post
        Hello,

My H1B amendment petition has been filed under premium process and the petition status was changed to "Case approved and my decision was emailed" on 8th Sep. I believe USCIS usually email the approval notice for the cases in premium process on the same day of the approval. But my attorney did not get the approval notice in email yet.

May i know how much time it would take for USCIS to send the approval notice through email and the time to mail the hard copy.

Regards,
        Senthil
        Please let me know if you have received your hard copy through mail...if so in how many days?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X