Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 221G Blue Slip Sep 2015

Hello All,

I attended H1B visa interview on 10th Sep 2015 at US consulate Chennai at 2.30pm.

VO asked about some generic question
    which company your going for?
    Have been to US before
    My case i was there in US before on L1b for about 4 years from 2009 to 2013
    VO asked about i will working at client location
    I mentioned Inhouse project
    VO asked me to give the project description details provided by your company
    Actually my company didnot provided that document and mentioned the same to VO
    VO asked to give company letter
    I provided
    VO took a Blue 221g form and marked few things in that and she asked specifically to submit in pdf format to the email mentioned in that form.
    VO marked the following to be submitted
    Visa offer was asking to provide
    1. A copy of the petition with all supporting documents as filed with USCIS
    2. A detailed description of the project to which i will assigned, include complete Technical description of the project employer, time line, current status number of employees assigned work site location and marketing analysis for the final product.
    3. Copies of your Petitioner's US Federal Income Tax returns for the Last two years or the following tax years.

VO returned passport and documents VO didnot even check I-797 or I-129, LCA etc

I am really worried about my case. I really don't know what does this means?
    I checked my case in there website https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTrack...zCYubaSQI+RA==
    If i search with case number on 221g form it gives error as "Invalid Application ID or Case Number"
    If i search with Confirmation number it gives"Your search did not return any data."

I didnot receive any email regarding this, as i see many people in this form has received emails regarding.

I really appreciate if anyone had similar experience can give me some inputs. Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X