Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Trasnfer from India

Hi Team,

You quick advice is really appreciated on below doubt.

I have valid H1b stamped visa, valid till Sept 2017. I got this visa from one of the Consultant last year but could not travel on this visa as employer had some issues with company so asked me to get it transfer, please do not come on this visa, it can be an issue in port of entry because my company is in problem.

I got an offer from one of the US based consulting firm and they are ready for visa transfer but from US. What they are saying is:-
    I need to come on current petition and current visa. And they will provide supporting document from that I will not face any issue in Port of Entry.

1. They are saying:- They will file my new LCA and will give client letter and NOC ( first time I heard this)

My question is:-

1. What is NOC:- I know, there is no need to take permission from current employer for visa transfer.
    2. As per them- then will file NOC to USCIS that they will transfer this visa once consultant comes US. They said they follow this process and that is LEGAL.
    3. Main question is:-
    Can I fly with my Current Petition and current visa with New LCA(which employer B is going to file), New Client letter, New Offer letter and As they said NOC which they are going to file??

Please suggest if this is LEGAL and in Rules of USCIS. First time I heard about this type of NOC. Can it be work. Will there any chances to reject in POE.

Please help!!

Thanks for guiding.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X