Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advise on india travel before 1 month of I94 expiry! Please advise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise on india travel before 1 month of I94 expiry! Please advise!

I am currently in US and need advise on my India travel based on my H1b visa/I94 details:

Current I94 expiry - 31 Dec 2015
    Last stamped H1b VISA expiry - 31 Oct 2014
    Please note that I have filed for H1b extension and got the Receipt notice and now waiting for approval

I am planning to travel to India during November 2015 and the dates are 2nd November to 20th November 2015.

Kindly advise if this travel is recommended. If yes, can you please confirm if I should schedule a US visa stamping.
    Also is it advisable to go for stamping in this scenario given my current I94 expiry is on 31 Dec 2015

Thank you in advance

Originally posted by praveenimm View Post
    I am currently in US and need advise on my India travel based on my H1b visa/I94 details:

Current I94 expiry - 31 Dec 2015
    Last stamped H1b VISA expiry - 31 Oct 2014
    Please note that I have filed for H1b extension and got the Receipt notice and now waiting for approval

I am planning to travel to India during November 2015 and the dates are 2nd November to 20th November 2015.

Kindly advise if this travel is recommended. If yes, can you please confirm if I should schedule a US visa stamping.
    Also is it advisable to go for stamping in this scenario given my current I94 expiry is on 31 Dec 2015

Thank you in advance
    Its not advisable to travel. If you want to travel travel after the approval of extension, and with the extended petition, attend visa stamping.
    OR do not travel on old petition but wait for petition to be approved while you are in India and attend visa stamping interview with the approved petition.

Upgrade to premium if you want a quicker decision and can't wait.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X