Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointment Rescheduled - yelled over Visa Officer over the phone

Hi all,

Please advice me of what i should be doing next.

I got my appoinment (H1B) on 25-01 at chennai and seen the consulate notice that jan appiontments are rescheduled and that applicants will be informed by phone or e-mail.Since long i had been trying to contact the VFS help line (0444236767) over the phone and mail. but could never get a reply.
    On friday after 15mins of waiting over phone i could contact an officer and after me giving all the details tehy just said its been postponed, then i yelled on the officer that why could nto they take care to inform us of the change having all our details with them and why could not they have proper response system to what i had been tryng since long. they simply said that i am one among thousands facing this problem and that i need not yell (this clearly shows thier carelessness and disrespect) l was later told that i would recieve a mail showing the details of rescheduled appointment at the end of the day.

Finally i did nto recieve the mail. it was friday and could not get to them the next day. i have to leave to chennai on monday to attend the interview if its on the old date only.

Do you ppl think that i did not recieve any intimation as i talked a bit harsh to them. i am thinking of calling them again on monday what do u ppl suggest.

regards,
    gkm

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X