Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long it will take to change the receipt status when RFE docs submitted in PP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long it will take to change the receipt status when RFE docs submitted in PP

Hi,

I am with employer 'A' & My H1B transfer went to RFE which is initiated by employer 'B' on Sep1st.

Employer 'B' is saying that they submitted required documents on 09/16 but i couldnt see any change in case status online. How long it will take to reflect the online status & what is the decision response time of USCIS once they receive RFE documents when petition is filed in Premium...?

It would take 15 days to take a decision on your case from the date USCIS receives the RFE documents. You cannot 100% rely on the online case status. Sometimes it might not even get updated. In most cases, the online status will reflect within a couple of days from receiving the RFE documents.

Originally posted by Srivadana View Post
    Hi,

I am with employer 'A' & My H1B transfer went to RFE which is initiated by employer 'B' on Sep1st.

Employer 'B' is saying that they submitted required documents on 09/16 but i couldnt see any change in case status online. How long it will take to reflect the online status & what is the decision response time of USCIS once they receive RFE documents when petition is filed in Premium...?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X