Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1B Visa Stamping - Employer Change - Drop Box Interviw Waiver Program

Hello All,

My Case : My Current H-1B Visa with Employer A Expires in September 30,2015 .I was planning to get stamping in November 2015 with New Petition(New Employer)
    After Completing DS-160, I was in process of booking my appointment and during the process I have been prompted with below set of questions and I answered accordingly. Does it mean I am eligible for IWP even if there is change in employment.

Is there anybody in here who had similar situation and did a DropBox for H-B Visa Stamping ? please provide some inputs

Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?
    Were you denied any kind of U.S. visa after your most recent U.S. visa was issued?
    Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?
    Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?
    Was your most recent H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) issued in India after January 1, 2008?

Congratulations! You qualify for the “Drop Box” Interview Waiver Program. Please do not schedule an appointment at the Visa Application Center or U.S. Embassy/Consulate.

When you click “Continue” to proceed with your application.

Step 1. Print one copy of the Drop Box Confirmation Letter.
    Step 2. Drop off your listed documents at one of our 11 Document Drop-Off locations.
    Current passport and any old passports with a U.S. visa.
    One photograph (per U.S. visa specification).
    Photocopy of form I-797.

Note: Using the Interview Waiver Program does not guarantee visa issuance. The U.S. Embassy/Consulate retains the right to call an applicant in for an interview, if necessary.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X