Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCA denied

Hello

My LCA was applied on 9/14 and has been denied today. Don't know the reason yet. I checked it on icert status checker. Anyone had this issue before ? If so how long did it take for you to have it certified? My job ended due to layoff on 9/18 and have final paycheck on 18th. Just concerned.

My lawyer just told me that it has been denied due to administrative error and nothing regarding lca and they have filed a new Lca already...
    What does that mean?

Originally posted by h1b_kri View Post
    Hello

My LCA was applied on 9/14 and has been denied today. Don't know the reason yet. I checked it on icert status checker. Anyone had this issue before ? If so how long did it take for you to have it certified? My job ended due to layoff on 9/18 and have final paycheck on 18th. Just concerned.

Comment

Not sure. It could a mistake made by the lawyers and so the denial. If they refiled, then it will take anywhere from a week to 10 days to get it certified.

Originally posted by h1b_kri View Post
      My lawyer just told me that it has been denied due to administrative error and nothing regarding lca and they have filed a new Lca already...
      What does that mean?
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X