H4 Extension confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Extension confusion

I have a situation, When we came to this country on Oct 06 2014, we have given entry until Aug 04 2015(i-94 expiry) due to my passport was expiring by Aug 04 2015, I got my passport renewed and my employer amended my H1B and filed a new one for different work location, with that my i-94 got renewed, but my dependent H4 didnt get renewed, i got a new job, new employer filed my H1B transfer and My dependents H4 extension of stay(i-539) and we got receipt for both application on June 17th 2015, both of them are still in Pending with USCIS. Now i got another job, Second new employer will be filing my H1B, How are my dependents covered if i choose to go to second new employer? Can i file i-539 for my dependents extension of stay by my own? does USCIS accepts multiple i-539 for the same person depends on different i-797? Your response much appreciated. Thanks

When is your dependents current I-94 expiring? Or has it already expired? When was the H4 extension (the one that is currently pending) filed?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X