Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h1b_kri View Post
    Congratulations !

I think so too. Keep posted and good luck with your case. hopefully, we will hear something soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not receive it yet . May be as the other poster said email notification is not working may be its that. Iam a little worried but hopefully we will hear soon
    I think so too. Keep posted and good luck with your case. hopefully, we will hear something soon.

Comment

Received the receipt today.
      The receipt notice said oct 2nd it was received

Originally posted by singh12345 View Post

Comment

Have you heard anything back from uscis?

Originally posted by singh12345 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ram84 View Post
          Hi,

My Company has filed my H1B extension (this is my first extension) last week and it was not under premium route. I have a domestic travel coming up in a couple of days. My driver's license, i-94 and Visa would have all expired by then and I would most likely not have a copy of the receipt. Do you know if I can still go on the domestic air travel using my passport as the ID or will they check my visa status at the TSA counters in the domestic airport?
          Hi Ram84,

I myself have an upcoming travel and have the same situation as yours. Did you travel? Did they ask anything at the security?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X