H1 Transfer and H4 expiry questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer and H4 expiry questions

Hi, I have a tricky situation. Appreciate your help on this.

I have applied for H1B/H4 extension for me and my family with Employer A on Dec 2014 and got RFE. USCIS received the RFS response on May 4th and I'm waiting on the status. I94/Visa expired for me and my family on April 4th 2015. Due to personal reason my wife need to travel to India on Sep 1st 2015(we waited very long for extension). She will be returning to US on Dec 2015.

1. In this situation, I got the offer from Employer B. Hope Employer B can apply my H1 Transfer with old approved petition and the extension receipt. am I right?
    2. Since my family is in India, their H4 status is void and they dont have valid visa or I94 to come back. If H1B got approved with Employer ***A*** how I need to apply for H4 ? Are they can go for visa stamping in India with my H1B approval notice?
    3. Since my family is in India, their H4 status is void and they dont have valid visa or I94 to come back. If H1B got approved with Employer ***B*** how I need to apply for H4 ? Are they can go for visa stamping in India with my H1B approval notice? Do I need to ask my Employer B to change the H4 status?

Thanks
    Arun

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X