Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding my H1B Visa Stamping, of 2007 case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding my H1B Visa Stamping, of 2007 case.

Hi,
    My employer filed my H1B visa on April-2007. My H1B visa application was shortlisted that time & I had also received the receipt number.
    But later I left the organization, without processing any Visa Stamping.

Can you please tell me if I Can go for H1B Visa Stamping now - by my Own or by some other organization / consultant.
    It will be great if you can explain the complete process for my H1B visa stamping now, via different ways.

Thanks.

Simple answer is - you can't. First of all you need a valid H1B approval notice to appear for the visa interview. Second you need a lot of documents from the employer who filed your H1B petition while appearing for the interview. Third the job should exist on the day of your interview. None of this is valid in your case.

To transfer your petition to a new employer you need the copy of the H1B approval notice, which you don't have. Also, then CAP should be active for you to transfer. H1B CAP is valid only for 6 years. Your petition was filed in 2007 and CAP would have already expired. So you cannot transfer the petition. Your only option is to find a new employer and file a brand new H1B petition that is subjected to CAP on April 2016 with an effective date of Oct 1st 2017.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X