Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE on H1B extension(6+ yrs)..Options available

Hello Friends,

I got a 10 page RFE on H1B extension(EE relationship, amendment, education evaluation,LCA and client letter :-).While i got two extensions earlier with same employer and with same education qualifications earlier, I am surprised to see these in RFE. But my worry is on amendment and client letter(duration).

I am just trying to know the options available for me to continue in USA on H1B in case the extension is denied.

I applied for extension well in advance( 4 months) with premium processing before expiry of current petition. It is valid until December end.

I was given 2 months time to respond.

My questions:

1) If I respond now and if denied, Will I be given time to stay until my current petition validity date or leave with short notice?

2) Can I withdraw current extension and apply with new client letter, proper amendment as i am expecting new contract? These two are questioned in detail in the RFE.

3) Can I transfer my current H1B to another employer with out responding to RFE? My employer has a sister company.

or

4) Is it good to respond to RFE, get to know the result and then transfer, which one is safe.

Thanks in advance in responding to above questions.

Regards,
    Kiran

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X