Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCA amendment before H1 stamping

Hi All,

I work for a MNC in India and currently deputed onsite with one of the client A located in location A on L1A visa. H1B application approved for Client B located in Location B.

1. Can we amend LCA prior to stamping and mention Client A and Location A as work location?
    2. Can we Amend LCA for Job title and Wage along with location and client?
    2. Can I stay and work for Client A/Location A in US based on my i94 (L1A visa/i94 valid till 2018) while LCA amendment is in progress?
    3. Do we need to file any amendment for H1 application along with LCA?
    3. If LCA gets approved then what all documents (i.e. Client letter from Client A) shall I carry with me for stamping?

Please help me.

Thanks.

1. Can we amend LCA prior to stamping and mention Client A and Location A as work location?
    >>> If you want to work on H1B for client A, then not just the LCA, but the H1B also should be amended.

2. Can we Amend LCA for Job title and Wage along with location and client?
    >>> Yes. H1B petition should also get amended.

2. Can I stay and work for Client A/Location A in US based on my i94 (L1A visa/i94 valid till 2018) while LCA amendment is in progress?
    >>> Once the amendment is filed, you are allowed to work at the new location even before getting the approval.

3. Do we need to file any amendment for H1 application along with LCA?
    >>> Yes.

3. If LCA gets approved then what all documents (i.e. Client letter from Client A) shall I carry with me for stamping?
    >>> The usual set of documents that you carried while attending L1 visa interview. Your employer will give you the H1B package (LCA, copy of I-129, Amended H1B approval) and the client letter.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X