Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Required Documents to apply H1B for 2016

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Required Documents to apply H1B for 2016

    Hello Everybody who are settled in US and whoever going to apply H1B for Yr 2016
    Well, I have few doubts about the required document for applying H1B for yr 2016.

    Before I ask, here is my education path:

    SSLC --> I.T.I in Electronic Mechanic ( 2Yrs ) --> B.B.A ( 3Yrs ) -> MBA in Information system ( 2 Yrs )

    1. I lost my SSLC Mark sheet however I have applied for Duplicate copy from DPI and received the Duplicate Copy of the Mark Sheet successfully.
    2. There was an name spelling mistake in my B.B.A Transfer Certificate, however I have corrected and received Duplicate Copy of TC from university successfully.
    3. I have completed M.B.A and received Course completion certification, cleared all papers this year and waiting for consolidated Mark sheet, TC, and Convocation Certification from University.

    Note: All my education & Experience documents are 100% genuine and I worked in many CMM level 5 MNC companies in India for more than 14yrs, means was validated by Gaint IT companies. I also have validate NSR.

    My question here is,

    1. Since I have only Duplication copies of SSLC Mark sheet and Degree TC, will it be any problem or add any negative while I apply for H1B in yr 2016 ?
    2. My MBA results are published online last month and all papers are cleared with 1st class. I got course completed certificates but I m waiting for other certificated to reach me, but No ETA provided by university,
    In this case which Degree I should showcase while I apply H1B for yr 2016? PG or UG
    PG - I have Course completed certificate and results are online. Yet to received Convocation and Consolidated Mark sheet.
    UG - I have all certificated but Duplicate copy of TC provided by A grade university.

    The USCIS site shows to submit degree certificats but not clearly stated what are the certificates in Degree like, TC, Mark sheet, convocation, etc... do I have to give all the documents. My consultant says, TC is not required. Is it true?

    Kindly advise, this will really helpful for me to fill H1b with correct set of documents.