Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b rfe 2016

Hi ,

I had filed H1B this year through my employer but got an RFE .I have submitted all the documents along with end client letter. The problem is that the end client letter has an end date 3 months from now and the client is not ready to change that date . SOW has no end date but the project has been running from past 5 years with monthly contracts with client. Will 3 months dated end client letter be enough to get the RFE cleared.

Thanks Hitesh

Originally posted by hiteshmalik View Post
    Hi ,

I had filed H1B this year through my employer but got an RFE .I have submitted all the documents along with end client letter. The problem is that the end client letter has an end date 3 months from now and the client is not ready to change that date . SOW has no end date but the project has been running from past 5 years with monthly contracts with client. Will 3 months dated end client letter be enough to get the RFE cleared.

Thanks Hitesh
    It may not be enough. How do you expect USCIS to approve a petition for many years Years when the employer has visibility of work for you only on a Month to Month basis.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X