Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa For Dependents

Hello,

I have my H1B visa stamped last week. Now I need to apply for H4 visa for spouse and 1 kid. Can I use my profile on CGIFederal website Or should I create a new one?

When I try using my existing profile and add dependents to it, it shows that I have to pay for 3 people (myself and two dependents). But since I already have the visa I don't need appointment for myself, just need it for the dependents. However, am not getting option to remove myself from it.

Am I doing anything wrong? What is the best way to get appointment only for the dependents?

Please help!

Thanks.

Originally posted by asgars View Post
    Hello,

I have my H1B visa stamped last week. Now I need to apply for H4 visa for spouse and 1 kid. Can I use my profile on CGIFederal website Or should I create a new one?

When I try using my existing profile and add dependents to it, it shows that I have to pay for 3 people (myself and two dependents). But since I already have the visa I don't need appointment for myself, just need it for the dependents. However, am not getting option to remove myself from it.

Am I doing anything wrong? What is the best way to get appointment only for the dependents?

Please help!

Thanks.
    Create a new profile for your dependents.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X