Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa for pregnant women

Hi,

I am having H1 Visa and recently started working in US. My wife is pregnant and she wanted to go for H4 stamping. And only I am covered by health insurance and my employer is not sponsoring insurance for my wife.
    Could anybody suggest me that, what insurance plan I can opt? OR is there any issues for her H4 stamping.

Originally posted by RaviY View Post
    Hi,

I am having H1 Visa and recently started working in US. My wife is pregnant and she wanted to go for H4 stamping. And only I am covered by health insurance and my employer is not sponsoring insurance for my wife.
    Could anybody suggest me that, what insurance plan I can opt? OR is there any issues for her H4 stamping.
    Your wife can go for H4 stamping, but you might not get an insurance company willing to cover a pre existing pregnancy.

This is my opinion not legal advice

Comment

Child birth is U.S is very expensive. If only you are covered in your health insurance, then it is risky to bring her to U.S as no third part insurance company will be providing insurance for a pre-existing pregnancy. During the H4 visa interview, it is possible that the VO asks about the insurance.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X