H1 Transfer Denied - URGENT advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer Denied - URGENT advice needed

I was working with Company A on H1b until Aug-31-2015. I received offer from Company B and joined them on H1b transfer receipt notice on 24-Aug-2015.
    I came to know my H1B transfer petition by Company B is denied by USCIS after 1 RFE (Case was denied on 09-Oct-2015).
    Company B (ie.current employer) said reason for denial is due to less duration of project mentioned on client letter which is only 6 months.

In mean time Company C has offered me job and they have already applied for H1b transfer on 06-Oct-2015 in premium processing and have receipt number.
    I am wondering what options do I currently have. how can I have continue to be on status.

Few Questions:

1. Can I join company C based on receipt number they have? or should i have to wait until it is approved.

2. Current employer (i.e, Company B) is working with attorneys to find out what options I have.
    can company B file a new petition. What happens in mean time petition is applied and is in process, can I continue to work?

3. How Can I know if Company A has revoked my H1B petition.

1. Yes, you can. I think you should.
    2. B can file an appeal or MTR, but it is not highly likely to be approved.
    3. Revocation by A is irrelevant. But you can ask them.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks Kabkaba.

I think the best course of action for me is to immediately join Company C (without waiting for approval). is that correct ?

Another question:

Am I in status now?, since Company C applied for transfer before we have received denial for transfer petition from company B?

Comment

Have you joined the new company???

Hi Vinay,

Have you joined the new company?
        What is the issue.
        I have responded to my RFE (on premium processing) as of last week and still the USCIS has not got back.
        This is getting me little tensed and I am having a thought of searching for new job as well.

So immihelp forum members, please advise me if I should keep my search on.

Regards,
        Raj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X