Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Receipt from USCIS after H4 withdraw letter sent?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receipt from USCIS after H4 withdraw letter sent?.

Hi,

My H4 to F1 COS approved So we have sent H4 withdraw letter to USCIS on 10/13.

Do we receive any letter from USCIS that they consider my withdraw request.

Regards.

Originally posted by krishna.ck View Post
    Hi,

My H4 to F1 COS approved So we have sent H4 withdraw letter to USCIS on 10/13.

Do we receive any letter from USCIS that they consider my withdraw request.

Regards.
    If your F1 COS was approved, your H4 status becomes invalid. There is no need to send USCIS a withdrawal letter because there is no application that is pending with them that needs to be withdrawn.

Comment

Hi,

When I applied for COS H4 to F1, My spouse employer filed for H4 extension.

H4 to F1 is approved.

H4 extension is still i progress.I sent the documents to withdraw this petition.

Regards

Comment

The extension should not have been filed. But now that you have withdrawn it, USCIS will send a notice acknowledging the withdrawal.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Hi,

H4 extension is with Vermont Service Center. Currently it is processing May 11 2015 Extension Documents. We have filed H4 extension on July 29th.

We have sent withdraw letter on October13th 2015.

Do you see any Issues here.

Regards.

Comment

Hi,

H4 extension is with Vermont Service Center. Currently it is processing May 11 2015 Extension Documents. We have filed H4 extension on July 29th.

Regards.
            If you have sent them a withdrawal letter explaining why you are requesting one, they should withdraw it without any issues. It is up to their discretion at the end of the day though.

Comment

Originally posted by ker2usa View Post
              If you have sent them a withdrawal letter explaining why you are requesting one, they should withdraw it without any issues. It is up to their discretion at the end of the day though.

Hi ker2usa,

With the help of attorney we have sent H4 withdraw notice.

However, my attorney told there not necessary to mention the reason. My attorney sent below documents

1) G-28
              2) My Consent letter to withdraw H4
              3) Attorney letter to USCIS

Regards.

Comment

H4 Withdrawal

Hi,

Regards.

Do we get any status update once h4 is withdrawn or just need to wait for the letter of withdrawal??

Comment

Here is my situation:

(1) My H4 expired on 04/20 and extension was filed before that i.e. 04/14
                  (2) Now I got a new job, got H1B approved on 06/26

I have couple of question -

1. Do I need to withdraw the H4 visa application? H1B application filed had the information about my H4 being in "Processing state". So, H4 application should get nullified technically
                  2. How can i make sure that I have a H4 (I-539 approval) for the period 04/21 and 06/25, period after last H4 expired and H1B approval.
                  3. What happens if I get H4 approval before we file the withdrawal petition?
                  4. Is it possible that we get the H4 approval even after filing the withdrawal petition?
                  Last edited by visa_2014; 06-27-2020, 11:51 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X