Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Process for H2 stamping for the family in India

Hi all,

I have recently moved to new employer with H1 transfer and extn Petition. My family is in India with old employer H4 Visa Stamped Valid till 12/12/2015. Now, I am currently working with new employer with transferred petition.

I need a help on below queries.

1. What would be next step for H4 stamping for my family( Wife and 8 year old twin boys ? are they travel with old employer stamped visa with new petition Copy?

2. If family should go for the new stamping , please share the checklist and procedure to follow step by step to arrange stamping with US Consulate

Originally posted by sragunat77 View Post
    Hi all,

I have recently moved to new employer with H1 transfer and extn Petition. My family is in India with old employer H4 Visa Stamped Valid till 12/12/2015. Now, I am currently working with new employer with transferred petition.

1. What would be next step for H4 stamping for my family( Wife and 8 year old twin boys ? are they travel with old employer stamped visa with new petition Copy?

2. If family should go for the new stamping , please share the checklist and procedure to follow step by step to arrange stamping with US Consulate
    When are they planning to travel? Before 12/12/2015 or after that date? If they planning to travel before that date and already have H4 stamped with validity till 12/12/2015 they can travel using existing visa and show new petition as POE. if they planning to travel post 12/12/2015 they can use the drop box facility to get visa.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by sragunat77 View Post
      Hi all,

Hi,

Your family can travel US with the Visa, they should carry new petition. Customs may ask in port of entry. So no need to go for stamping again.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks,
      Raj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X