Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Married--H1-EXT-Single- Now DS160 Divorced.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Married--H1-EXT-Single- Now DS160 Divorced.

Hi
    I got married in 2012 on F1, my EX got her F2 rejected and she never came to USA. I had filed H1 as Married and in 2014 I got officially Divorced.
    Recently I filed H1 B EXT as SINGLE instead of Divorced. I am going for Stamping in India, I want to mention as Divorced.
    Will this have any issues on my Visa Stamping interview ? I have couple weeks time to correct with my Attorney if I have to so please guide me.

Secondly, If I get married again will she face any issues for H4 ?

I got married in 2012 on F1, my EX got her F2 rejected and she never came to USA. I had filed H1 as Married and in 2014 I got officially Divorced.
    Recently I filed H1 B EXT as SINGLE instead of Divorced. I am going for Stamping in India, I want to mention as Divorced.
    Will this have any issues on my Visa Stamping interview ? I have couple weeks time to correct with my Attorney if I have to so please guide me.
    >>> Hard to say. Why did you file as single? While filing DS160, you should file it as divorced to avoid getting into unnecessary issues.

Secondly, If I get married again will she face any issues for H4 ?
    >>> If the marriage is registered properly, then she will have no issues while applying her H4.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X