Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B STAMPING EVC model (F1 to H1B)

Hi,
    My H1b petition was filed by Employer A(staffing company) and my client is D. The client has contract with vendor C, and B is an operating company of C. (Basically B and C are not different companies).
    I have the Client letter from D, it is mentioned about C and A .whereas in my offer letter from the A and the H1B filing case, there is mention of B because my employer A has contract with B.
    B is an operating company of C. If I get a letter from B stating that it is a operating company of C, will it be fine?
    I have the client letter and other letters from my employer. I am working at client location and client is a fortune 500 company.
    Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Originally posted by nprakash View Post
    Hi,
    My H1b petition was filed by Employer A(staffing company) and my client is D. The client has contract with vendor C, and B is an operating company of C. (Basically B and C are not different companies).
    I have the Client letter from D, it is mentioned about C and A .whereas in my offer letter from the A and the H1B filing case, there is mention of B because my employer A has contract with B.
    B is an operating company of C. If I get a letter from B stating that it is a operating company of C, will it be fine?
    I have the client letter and other letters from my employer. I am working at client location and client is a fortune 500 company.
    Cant say how VO would view this. The more the number of layers, the lesser is your job security, hence the more the scrutiny.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1B-STAMPING-EVC-model-(F1-to-H1B)

Hi,
      My H1b petition was filed by Employer A(staffing company) and my client is D. The client has contract with vendor C, A has contract with B(Prime vendor) and B has contract with C( Secondary vendor).
      I also have the client letter from the Prime vendor which states the above mentioned relationship and also mentions that my performance reviews and task assignment and all the activities is controlled by my petition company A.
      I have the client letter and other letters from my employer. I am working at client location and client is a fortune 500 company. Will it be fine for stamping (risky). It is an EVVC model.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X