Please help! H1b stamping! Ds-160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! H1b stamping! Ds-160

I did my bachelor in computer science India and worked for 3 years in Company X and I came to the USA to study Music production in 2012, after studying music production, I got my OPT for 12 months. During that OPT I actually worked on two jobs First at company Y, As a Recording Engineer(Unpaid, related to my music degree) and Second as (paid, part-time contract unrelated to my music degree) Software Engineer at Company Z, however in SEVIS record I only reported Y. Later I got into company W as database engineer and before my OPT get expired I got enrolled into master program in May 2014 and got the CPT to start to continue working with company W and Later joined U, who filed for my H1b and now I’ve H1B with company U and I’m going to H1B Stamping in India.

DS - 160 asks for previous 5 years of work history and also only three work info can be filled online and for the rest of them I need to carry just the documents.
    What job information I should mentioned avoiding any extra questions. I know I should not have worked on the IT field when I had the degree in Music field in the USA, though I had the bachelor in computer science. What steps should be taken to avoid any issue with stamping?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X