Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B amendment due to relocation

Dear members,

I am moving to other city and following question was asked by Attorney to my manager or H1B amendment ( due to relocation)-

Export License: Please check which of the two statements applies to the foreign national you are sponsoring in this petition:

With respect to the technology or technical data the petitioner will release or otherwise provide access to the foreign national beneficiary, USCIS requires an H-1B, H-1B1, L-1 or O-1A petitioner to certify that it has reviewed the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).

· A license is not required from either the U.S. Department for Commerce or the U.S. Department of State to release such technology or technical data to the foreign national.

· A license is required from the U.S. Department of Commerce and/or the U.S. Department of State to release such technology or technical data to the foreign national and the petitioner will prevent access to the controlled technology or technical data by the foreign national until and unless the petitioner has received the required license or other authorization to release it to the foreign national.

Please help me in this matter.

Thanks
    Neeraj

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X