H4 VIsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 VIsa

Hi My Wifes Visa is stampedand we receive the passport.. we have only one day to travel and noticed there is a misamtch in the DOB between Passport and VISA. Can we travel with this mismatch.. or will his cause any problems... pleae help its very urgent

Not to scare you, but they do check Petition no, DOB & passport number at POE. Not a legal advice. Maybe call immi lawyer in India.

Comment

It is better you get it corrected before you travel. If this is consulate's mistake, they will correct it for free. Call and talk to their help desk.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply....can you please let me know the process involved....should I get any appointments or can I directly walk in and get the change done

Comment

Call their customer service desk and talk to them. I am sure they can guide you properly. If it is their mistake, they will correct it for free and quickly. If it is your mistake (filled the wrong DOB in DS160), then you have to make a new appointment to get it corrected.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X