Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help for passport renewal of minor

Hello All,

Iam in process of getting my visa stamped very soon, but my daughters visa is getting expired 2 yrs from now. before getting my daughter passport stamped i checked with passport office and they said , passport renewal only before 1 year of validity, and kids visa (H4), will get stamped for 3 years (Please correct me if am wrong).
    now am in confusion what to do for the passport of my daughter.? whether can i renew her passport in US ? procedure to do it ? and which is the BEST action at this point now.?

Kindly guide me in this..

Regards
    Pradeep

Originally posted by pradeep_nl View Post
    Hello All,

Iam in process of getting my visa stamped very soon, but my daughters visa is getting expired 2 yrs from now. before getting my daughter passport stamped i checked with passport office and they said , passport renewal only before 1 year of validity, and kids visa (H4), will get stamped for 3 years (Please correct me if am wrong).
    now am in confusion what to do for the passport of my daughter.? whether can i renew her passport in US ? procedure to do it ? and which is the BEST action at this point now.?

Kindly guide me in this..

Regards
    Pradeep
    No need to panic, your kids would get visa as per your visa. Once in US you can renew their passports using the BLS website, it takes 4-6 weeks. Subsequently travel with both the passports (old one as well as new one).

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X