Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1B Transfer

Hi Sir,
    I am requesting for your advise/help regarding H1B visa Transfer.
    Basically I am from India, Hyderabad and working for a IT MNC company A. Currently I am working in UK Leeds for a client of Company A. I got my H1B visa stamped just a week back in LONDON..
    They given a validity of 3years. I am not sure when company provide me opportunity to work in USA. but I am interested to go to USA and work as I don't want my H1B to be wasted. I have many questions in my mind. Please help in advising me.

1) can I get my H1B transferred to some other company B(USA company) while I am working for the Company A without resignation?
    2) Can the company A can stop/restrict that transfer of my H1B to Company B?
    3) Can the company A create any problem for my current job?
    4) Suppose if the Transfer to Company B happened. then do I need to go for H1B stamping again via Company B? then only I can travel to USA to work for Company B??
    5) Suppose if I am not getting any H1B transfers now.
    Can I travel to USA now on my own expenses and there can I get it transferred? In this case I am not travelling to USA via Company A and I don't work for Company A in USA or India... Is there any problem at the port of entry or after I go to USA while I transfer my H1B to Company B.... ?

c

Originally posted by jeeth.leeds View Post
    Hi Sir,
    I am requesting for your advise/help regarding H1B visa Transfer.
    Basically I am from India, Hyderabad and working for a IT MNC company A. Currently I am working in UK Leeds for a client of Company A. I got my H1B visa stamped just a week back in LONDON..
    They given a validity of 3years. I am not sure when company provide me opportunity to work in USA. but I am interested to go to USA and work as I don't want my H1B to be wasted. I have many questions in my mind. Please help in advising me.

1) can I get my H1B transferred to some other company B(USA company) while I am working for the Company A without resignation?
    2) Can the company A can stop/restrict that transfer of my H1B to Company B?
    3) Can the company A create any problem for my current job?
    4) Suppose if the Transfer to Company B happened. then do I need to go for H1B stamping again via Company B? then only I can travel to USA to work for Company B??
    5) Suppose if I am not getting any H1B transfers now.
    Can I travel to USA now on my own expenses and there can I get it transferred? In this case I am not travelling to USA via Company A and I don't work for Company A in USA or India... Is there any problem at the port of entry or after I go to USA while I transfer my H1B to Company B.... ?

hi praveen can u please share me your contact number. i have few points to discuss

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X