Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa - Second RFE

Hi There,

I have arrived in the US in Oct-2015, within 10 days, I have found a company and joined them.

They have initiated for a new petition. But I have got a second RFE for my new petition.

Seems USCIS is asking for my Prev comp paystubs, As I have left the comp with in 10 days, I dont have paystubs with me.

What are the chances to get my petition approved? Suppose if it dont go well, Can I shift to another employer? I have the paystubs from the company, as I have started working with them from the date of H1B receipt.

Please help me with your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,
    Shaike

Originally posted by SHaike View Post
    Hi There,

I have arrived in the US in Oct-2015, within 10 days, I have found a company and joined them.

They have initiated for a new petition. But I have got a second RFE for my new petition.

Seems USCIS is asking for my Prev comp paystubs, As I have left the comp with in 10 days, I dont have paystubs with me.

What are the chances to get my petition approved? Suppose if it dont go well, Can I shift to another employer? I have the paystubs from the company, as I have started working with them from the date of H1B receipt.

Please help me with your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,
    Shaike
    Seems you are out of status. Even for one day if you dont have valid pay, it can be considered out of status period and a transfer is not possible if one is out of status. Your H1 petition may get approved but I-94 may not come bay and if that happens you have to leave US and re enter.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X