Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you denied any kind of US Visa after your most recent US visa was issued ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you denied any kind of US Visa after your most recent US visa was issued ?

Hi,

I am filling the US Visa information for an appointment,it take me to "Determine eligibility for Interview Waiver Program(IWR)" step..there i got to struck up with following
    Question "Were you denied any kind of US Visa after your most recent US visa was issued ?"

Coming to my visa information,my last visa(hold with ex-employer and i am currently with my new employer on new i797 petition),i attended visa interview on March 2014 in Hyderabad.I got 221g white slip and finally i got my passport with visa stamped in May 2014.In October 2014, i got a RFE for my H1 Amendment,and it got denied on March 2015 due to lack of client letter.In September, i joined in a Product company,and they transfer/extension my visa until 2018.

So,for my above question,am i need to select "Yes" or "No" ?

Thank you
    Vasu

The question clearly asks about the visa in the passport. It doesn't NOT ask about the petition filed by your employer. If if your U.S visa was rejected by a consulate, then answer YES. If not, answer NO. Visa getting approved after receiving a 221g is still considered to be an approval. If the visa is rejected after issuing a 221g or if you have withdrawn the visa application after receiving a 221g, that is considered to be visa denial.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X