Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY URGENT:H4 VISA rejected while in USA

Hi All

Am in a state of deep trouble, I recently (2 months back) switched my company for which my H1B was transferred from my previous organization to new organization in premium
    category. But the H4 transfer for my wife who is also in USA with me was rejected 2 months back, but accidentally I didn't check her transfer status till yesterday and even didn't receive
    any rejection notice till now. Can you please guide me as what all options I have for her now ? does she needs to move out of USA or is there a way that her H4 VISA can be filled again by my
    employer while she is still in USA.

Thanks
    Rahul

Originally posted by rahuljainusa007 View Post
    Hi All

Am in a state of deep trouble, I recently (2 months back) switched my company for which my H1B was transferred from my previous organization to new organization in premium
    category. But the H4 transfer for my wife who is also in USA with me was rejected 2 months back, but accidentally I didn't check her transfer status till yesterday and even didn't receive
    any rejection notice till now. Can you please guide me as what all options I have for her now ? does she needs to move out of USA or is there a way that her H4 VISA can be filled again by my
    employer while she is still in USA.

Thanks
    Rahul

Technically there is nothing called a "H4 transfer" Why then was a H4 transfer applied? Also till when is her current H4 and I-94 valid?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

VERY URGENT:H4 VISA rejected while in USA

I was given 2 tracking numbers by my new employer , one for me and other for my wife. If I check the status of the number for me on USCIS website, it says it was approved ,
      but if I check for my wife then it says " It has been denied and details have been sent to you in the notice", though I haven't received the notice.

Can someone please let me know, what all options I have with me, my wife can't travel out of US for some medical reasons.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X