Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me out!!! Where i can attend interview

Hi frnds urgent help

I am working in MUSCAT(oman) As SharePoint consultant. I have an Offer from US,and My paper work has started and My employer is filing H1 in April 2015 from India and approved my case in November 2015 and My complete Education is from India. Last year I came to Muscat.now 1 year 6 months completed, i have 2 years employment visa in oman my visa will expire in June 2016

My question is :-

Can I attend the Interview from Muscat only ? OR Do I need to attend the Interview only from Home Land (India). in petition they mentioned consulate Chennai if i attend in muscat any prob ? any one in same situation

Is there any restriction or Time Limit to attend the Visa interview?
    I mean, If I get the papers ready by Dec or JAN 1st week. attend ?
    Please help me out!!!

Can I attend the Interview from Muscat only ? OR Do I need to attend the Interview only from Home Land (India). in petition they mentioned consulate Chennai if i attend in muscat any prob ? any one in same situation
    >>> Since you are already working in Muscat, you can attend the visa interview there.

Is there any restriction or Time Limit to attend the Visa interview?
    >>> No. You can attend the visa interview as long the petition remains valid and the job exists.

I mean, If I get the papers ready by Dec or JAN 1st week. attend ?
    >>> Yes, no issues.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X