Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple I-797

Hi,
    I am currently working for Company A for which I already have approved I-797 and VISA stamped.
    Recently, I have got an offer from Company B for which I have approved I-797.

Now, I am planning to go USA from my current employer (Company A). Can I reject offer from Company B? Is there any thing my current employer should know?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by rajkothari9 View Post
    Hi,
    I am currently working for Company A for which I already have approved I-797 and VISA stamped.
    Recently, I have got an offer from Company B for which I have approved I-797.

Now, I am planning to go USA from my current employer (Company A). Can I reject offer from Company B? Is there any thing my current employer should know?

Thanks in advance!
    Yes you can. At the Port Of Entry you would be showing the petition of the employer you are going to work for, and that would be A in your case.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Yes you can. At the Port Of Entry you would be showing the petition of the employer you are going to work for, and that would be A in your case.

Thank you! And I do not need to tell any thing about petition from Company B to my current employer (Company A)?

Comment

Originally posted by rajkothari9 View Post
        Thank you! And I do not need to tell any thing about petition from Company B to my current employer (Company A)?
        I dont see any point in doing so.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X