H1B and H4 Visa Interview together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B and H4 Visa Interview together

Since, i got my i797B approval notice, can i apply H1B Visa stamping and H4 together of my wife and kids at the same time. Since i down have any approval for my spouse and kids or need to apply first mine and then ? i don't know please advise..... this is my first H1B .. currently working in Dubai UAE since 15 years in IT field.

Originally posted by mjqadir View Post
    Since, i got my i797B approval notice, can i apply H1B Visa stamping and H4 together of my wife and kids at the same time. Since i down have any approval for my spouse and kids or need to apply first mine and then ? i don't know please advise..... this is my first H1B .. currently working in Dubai UAE since 15 years in IT field.
    Yes you can fill H1 and H4 simultaneously. One DS-160 for yourself, spouse and kids, one DS-160 per visa applicant.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

But spouse and kids does not have i797 approval

Comment

Is we required i797 for spouse ?

Comment

Not required. They will apply for their dependent visas (H4) based in your H1B approval notice. Here is the document list for H4 visa interview.

Originally posted by mjqadir View Post
          But spouse and kids does not have i797 approval
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Guys, today we have attended H1b and H4 visa interview at dubai consulate and thy have issued pink receipt and shows visa has been approved but status shows "administrative processing" what does means ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X