Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Stamping in Singapore

Hi Friends,

I have booked my slot on dec 23rd. Among the documents that my employer sent :
    1) Form G-28 has company name spelling mistake (but corrected manually with pen by attorney), will this be a problem, In case asked what should be a convincing answer?
    2) I129 has my passport issue and exp date mistakes. will this be a problem, In case asked what should be a convincing answer?

Please suggest. Any of your experiences will be of great help to me, please let me know...

Well if they ask, you cannot answer anything but accept that the lawyers made a mistake while filing form I-129. The consulate will ask you to amend the petition and return back when the amendment is approved.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thanks shervin143.
      Lets assume they ask me to get the corrections approved and come back for stamping.
      Do this approval process fall under usual H1 cycle (i mean do i need to wait for one more year for this approval?)

Please suggest.

Comment

No. H1B amendment will not fall under quota. Amendment means, updates to the existing petition. It can be filed anytime. Takes 5-6 months to get it approved by normal process and 15 days by premium.

Originally posted by suri06333 View Post
        thanks shervin143.
        Lets assume they ask me to get the corrections approved and come back for stamping.
        Do this approval process fall under usual H1 cycle (i mean do i need to wait for one more year for this approval?)

Please suggest.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          No. H1B amendment will not fall under quota. Amendment means, updates to the existing petition. It can be filed anytime. Takes 5-6 months to get it approved by normal process and 15 days by premium.
          thanks shervin143

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X