H1B Validity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Validity

I am working in X ( USA MNC) co. at Pune. Company sponsored my H1B and it was approved. Validity is from October,2015 to Spetember,2018.Till December I did not get any project from X Company for USA so my H1B was not stamped at USA.

On December,2015 I got an offer from Y (European MNC) which is lucrative and I want to join and I want to continue 2 years here as my son is only 2 years old and I do not want any hazards ad USA by taking him.

After 2 years i.e. by 2017 I want to join Z Company ( USA MNC) who will take me to USA.

Under the above circumstances kindly clarify the following :

1. When I join Y Company ( they have categorically informed they will not accept H1B visa ) by leaving X Company
    will my H1B petition will remain valid ?
    2. If above is yes Can I use this H1B for Z Company in future before Sept,2018 ?

Originally posted by amalenduroy View Post
    I am working in X ( USA MNC) co. at Pune. Company sponsored my H1B and it was approved. Validity is from October,2015 to Spetember,2018.Till December I did not get any project from X Company for USA so my H1B was not stamped at USA.

On December,2015 I got an offer from Y (European MNC) which is lucrative and I want to join and I want to continue 2 years here as my son is only 2 years old and I do not want any hazards ad USA by taking him.

After 2 years i.e. by 2017 I want to join Z Company ( USA MNC) who will take me to USA.

Under the above circumstances kindly clarify the following :

1. When I join Y Company ( they have categorically informed they will not accept H1B visa ) by leaving X Company
    will my H1B petition will remain valid ?
    2. If above is yes Can I use this H1B for Z Company in future before Sept,2018 ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X