Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Extension Application with Client Project and Internal Project Itinerary

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H1B Extension Application with Client Project and Internal Project Itinerary

    Hi Everyone,

    Please advise and help me on the below query.

    I am working with a reputed organization for my client. My Current H1B Visa is getting expired on 30 June 2016. We are planning to now file for extension.
    Query is:
    Client SOW is only valid for 6 months, so my employer is asking me to put in 6 months SOW and Itinerary for this Client and rest 2.5 years for my employers Internal Project with all documents and itinerary documents.

    Can someone please let me know if this is a Valid application?

    Best Regards.
    Thanks in advance.

  • #2
    Originally posted by himanshus20 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    Please advise and help me on the below query.

    I am working with a reputed organization for my client. My Current H1B Visa is getting expired on 30 June 2016. We are planning to now file for extension.
    Query is:
    Client SOW is only valid for 6 months, so my employer is asking me to put in 6 months SOW and Itinerary for this Client and rest 2.5 years for my employers Internal Project with all documents and itinerary documents.

    Can someone please let me know if this is a Valid application?

    Best Regards.
    Thanks in advance.
    You can only go with what you have.

    This is my opinion not legal advice.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      You can only go with what you have.

      This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks RAghav. SO you mean that Internal Project with all legal documentation wont work ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by himanshus20 View Post
        Thanks RAghav. SO you mean that Internal Project with all legal documentation wont work ?
        I didnt say that. It can certainly work, but scrutiny is generally more when internal projects are mentioned.

        This is my opinion not legal advice.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          I didnt say that. It can certainly work, but scrutiny is generally more when internal projects are mentioned.

          This is my opinion not legal advice.
          Ah..ok. My only concern was to know if both actual and internal project application can be combined in H1B Extension Application.

          thanks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Are the client location and internal project location same?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by raghvi View Post
              Are the client location and internal project location same?
              yes- the location is same. they fall in same state and metropolitan areas.

              Comment

              Working...
              X