Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer from India and Questions at POE

Hi Immihelp,

I have some questions related to my h1b transfer. Please clarify at the earliest..

My current employer has filed for my h1b and i have the visa stamped in September 2015. However he was unable to send me there due to weaker pipeline.

So i have decided to get it transferred through other employer under cap exempt and had it approved.

Now i am planning to travel to US with valid stamping from first employer and petition filed by my new employer. Would there be any issues at all?? This is the first time i am coming to US on h1b.

1) What happens if compnay A withdraws my petition before i enter into US
    2) What questions i would be facing at POE.
    3) What if i leave Company A in India without relieving letter, would it be an issue while filing GC or any other process.

Any help/quick response would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

AR

Originally posted by Aravind112 View Post
    Hi Immihelp,

I have some questions related to my h1b transfer. Please clarify at the earliest..

My current employer has filed for my h1b and i have the visa stamped in September 2015. However he was unable to send me there due to weaker pipeline.

So i have decided to get it transferred through other employer under cap exempt and had it approved.

Now i am planning to travel to US with valid stamping from first employer and petition filed by my new employer. Would there be any issues at all?? This is the first time i am coming to US on h1b.

1) What happens if compnay A withdraws my petition before i enter into US
    2) What questions i would be facing at POE.
    3) What if i leave Company A in India without relieving letter, would it be an issue while filing GC or any other process.

Any help/quick response would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

AR
    Sep 2015 or Sep 2016?
    1. It does not matter, as logn as new employer's petition is valid at the time of entry it should be good.
    2. Standard question about employer and position. Read the Experiences section.
    3. Should always leave on a positive note, but non availability of relieving letter can be overcome by other means, talk to an attorney.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X