Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't use my H-1B to enter the U.S. | Performed H-1B transfer | Needs to re-stamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't use my H-1B to enter the U.S. | Performed H-1B transfer | Needs to re-stamp?

Dear all,

I received my H-1B visa on 21 SEP 2015. My petitioner (company "A") is a stratup and they faced big problems with funding, so it wasn't possible for me to join their team as onsite worker. But I received great job offer from company "B". They filled petition (to transfer my H-1B visa) that was recently approved. I haven't use my current valid H-1B visa to enter the U.S. My questions is: do I need to visit the U.S. Consulate to obtain new visa stamping (with company "B" as petitioner) or I can enter the U.S. with my current visa with all approved documents from new employer?

Thanks a lot for your consideration!

Originally posted by Anton Ostrovskii View Post
    Dear all,

I received my H-1B visa on 21 SEP 2015. My petitioner (company "A") is a stratup and they faced big problems with funding, so it wasn't possible for me to join their team as onsite worker. But I received great job offer from company "B". They filled petition (to transfer my H-1B visa) that was recently approved. I haven't use my current valid H-1B visa to enter the U.S. My questions is: do I need to visit the U.S. Consulate to obtain new visa stamping (with company "B" as petitioner) or I can enter the U.S. with my current visa with all approved documents from new employer?

Thanks a lot for your consideration!
    No you need not. You can use existing valid visa and petition of new employer "B" to show at POE. The name of company "A" on your visa is immaterial.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X